Senior Sales Manager (m/f/d) - London/remote - Fulltime
Join our growing health tech company and help build the next big thing in care.
At nooa, we are building a technology platform to revolutionise how people work together in healthcare.
In this role, you are the interface between customers and our product. You always keep a clear head, are the central point of contact for customers, are involved in the product development process and feel at home in a technology company in the healthcare sector. You make sure that we always provide customers with relevant and up-to-date information and experiences so that their work and lives are noticeably improved.
We believe in creating the best product for our users by providing a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive. In our growing team, we are therefore looking for resourceful and ambitious individuals, comfortable with taking responsibility and ready to face a steep learning curve.
Can we count you in?
What you will be responsible for
- Control of the sales process, from first demo to hand-off to Customer Success
- Independent conversion of qualified leads and management of existing and potential customers
- Alignment of internal and external processes to deliver the best possible buyer and customer experience across multiple channels
- Building and continuously developing a scalable sales pipeline based on conversion rate, cycle time, ARPA, and other SaaS metrics
- Working closely with Product, Marketing and Customer Success, to successfully execute go-to-market strategies, up-selling, cross-selling and new feature launches
Skills, tools and technologies we are excited about
- Independent, structured, and pragmatic working style
- Customer-affinity and solution-oriented nature coupled with enthusiasm for SaaS and healthcare
- Analytical and conceptual thinking as well as quick perception and execution
- Excellent communication skills and goal-oriented negotiation skills in English
- At least three years of relevant practical experience, ideally in care, sales or professional B2B or SaaS
What you can look forward to
- An experienced, motivated team in a product-centric culture
- Excellent personal and professional development opportunities in a strong growth market
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic company with an international focus
- Flat hierarchies and an open, agile working environment
- An inspiring work atmosphere and flexible working hours
About our Company
We are a health-tech company backed by Berlin’s leading company builder. Our head office is in Mannheim, Germany.
Get in touch
Ask the Gotham City Police Department to flash the Bat-Signal.
In case Commissioner Gordon is ooo, just send us an email with your application: firstname.lastname@example.org