Entrepreneur in Residence (m/f/d)
Become part of our growing engineering team and help build the next big thing in care.
We revolutionize care by mobilizing humanity's collective potential with our digital platform.
As Entrepreneur in Residence you will work closely with the founders to drive growth in new markets and execute projects to scale the company. On a daily basis, you will have the opportunity to drive the business forward, sharpen your business acumen, learn from mistakes and celebrate successes with the team in a fast-growing startup.
We believe in creating the best product for our users by providing a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. We are therefore looking for passionate and ambitious individuals, comfortable with taking responsibility and ready to face a steep learning curve.
Can we count you in?
What you will be responsible for
- Identifying, designing and implementing strategies to boost growth and internationalize the company
- Planning, presenting and executing projects in close cooperation with the company’s founders
- Working closely with all areas of the company and learning how to set up, run and scale a startup
- Gaining in-depth knowledge of day-to-day operations
- Shaping the vision and strategy of the nooa platform
Skills, tools and technologies we are excited about
- Team player with a structured, independent working style
- Between 2-5 years of relevant work experience
- Analytically and conceptually strong
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Hands-on mentality and problem-solving skills
What you can look forward to
- An experienced, motivated team in a product-centric culture
- Excellent personal and professional development opportunities in a strong growth market
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic company with an international focus
- Flat hierarchies and an open, agile working atmosphere
- An inspiring work atmosphere and flexible working hours
About our Company
We are a health-tech company backed by Berlin’s leading company builder. Our main office is in Mannheim, Germany.
Get in touch
Ask the Gotham City Police Department to flash the Bat-Signal.
In case Commissioner Gordon is ooo, just send us an email with your application: firstname.lastname@example.org