We revolutionize care by mobilizing humanity's collective potential with our digital platform.
As our Fullstack Engineer you will drive product in the engineering team, working alongside the company founders to build something new and amazing to disrupt care.
We believe in creating the best product for our users by providing a workplace for exceptionally talented and passionate people to thrive, no matter their background. In our growing team, we are looking for passionate and ambitious individuals, comfortable with taking responsibility and ready to face a steep learning curve.
Can we count you in?
What you will be responsible for
- Agile development of the nooa web and mobile app to deliver a flawless user experience
- Planning, building and testing back- and front-end systems
- Improving and maintaining our secure, scalable and efficient cloud-based infrastructure
- Deploying and monitoring continuous releases in an automated CI/CD pipeline
- Executing intuitive, effective code
Skills, tools and technologies we are excited about
- Structured and independent working style with excellent communication skills and a strong team player mentality
- At least three years work experience with back- and front-end technologies and languages, especially AWS, node.js and Angular
- Degree in Computer Science (or similar)
- Passion for new technologies
What you can look forward to
- An energetic and motivated team in a product-focused culture
- Excellent opportunities for personal development in a strong growth market
- Working with top decision-makers to develop a superior product
- An entrepreneurial, agile and fast-moving start-up environment
- An inspiring work atmosphere and flexible working hours
About our Company
We are a health-tech company backed by Berlin’s leading company builder. Our main office is in Mannheim, Germany.
Get in touch
Ask the Gotham City Police Department to flash the Bat-Signal.
In case Commissioner Gordon is ooo, just send us an email with your application: firstname.lastname@example.org